Tuesday 12 April 2011

4th of may hurry up please!

i am tre jealous of all the little beautys people are purchasing to make the summer wardrobes pop... i am in dyer need of a wardrobe update and am so exciting for my loan to come through to make my wishes come true! 

i have been blasting through all of the shops (online so i dont end up going over my overdraft) and top of my list are these bad boys...


i have a complete lust for wedges at the moment and i think these would be amazing to strut around soton in!

and after reading Alana's blog i am also lusting after her kristen jeans from TS (in tall ofcourse, thank you ridiuclously long torso)


and then ofcourse i need some new shorts and i trying to stear clear of black at the moment so these beauts need to be in my wardrobe PRONTO


(i wish i could show you photos but they won't upload at the moment!! so frustrating) 

anyway... come the 4th of may i can kiss good bye to my loan but say HELLLLLOOO to a banging new wardrobe and i CAN NOT WAIT!!! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment