Tuesday 19 April 2011

today is a good day...

today was the day i finally got up off my butt and traveled from Southampton to Reading, i am so glad i did! actual food, no smart price, full cupboards, no mould or dirty plates! so nice to be home. 

however i did not enjoy the lugging about of my suitcase, laptop bag and handbag! so much stuff for one girl to carry! as always i totally over packed... bringing 6 pairs of shoes for a four day trip home... and don't even get me started on the clothes i brought for no reason! haha 


for my trip home i wore this spicey little number...
i was trying to channel my inner pride with the whole union jack theme! (top -topshop, necklace -topshop, boobtube -new look) 

and in other news itunes have finally granted me access to all the music ive ever brought now ive got my new computer... thats over 500 songs, movies and tv programmes to waste my summer days with! 

my afternoon shall now consist of lounging in the sunshine, smoking cherry vanillia and getting back in touch with some long lost music...


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment