Wednesday 20 July 2011

SMOKE FREE...

so yesterday was the day i bit the bullet and went to see the doctor about giving up smoking. i mean i was doing alright by myself but one of the main reasons for quitting was the lack of money and then spanking out £9 a week on patches didnt really seem to make much sense so off to the doctors i popped. 


so i still have to pay for my patches but now its like £7.40 for a four week supply so im pretty fricking happy! no i litterally have no excuse not to stop... also 'mandy' my stop smoking nurse says she is going to call me from time to time to check i am still not smoking!! so basically it will be like having two mothers for a while. FANTASTIC. 

so not smoking has given me something to look forward too... EXTRA CASH! after my doctors appointment i dropped into primark to have a ganders at there stuff and i managed to pick up 5 tops, 1 skirt, a ring and 3 pairs of shoes for under £30... ok so my morals had to take a back seat for a while but in the name of fashion and budgets i think i'll let it slide...

i just love the pattern on this skirt ( a bargin at £6) its high waisted with large black buttons down the front... i really feeling to wear it with a white crop top and sandels on my holiday (2 weeks and 6 days!!) 

the beautiful blue ring on my index finger is the lastest addition to my ever growing ring obbsession! :) (and it doesnt turn my finger green so no need to cover it with clear nail polish!!) 

and these are just of the pairs of shoes i got yesterday (an absolute bargin reduced from £8 to just £3!)

i am one happy (still poor but atleast feel better) girl! 

adios! x

No comments:

Post a Comment