Wednesday 26 January 2011

INTERN...

sorry its been so long blog, i've been mucho busy!

so a couple of weeks ago i went into overdrive applying for internships and work placements galore... and would you believe my luck KARL PLEWKA has offered me an internship! i could not be more excited! i'm currently waiting for THE call to tell me when its all gonna go down but i am super excited! i am going to be spending the next few days crimping, buying and preening myself into PERFECTION. i am so excited at the thought of being a stylists aid, phoning designer companies, finding samples, meeting industry big heads. PINCH ME THIS CANT BE REAL! he is the man as far as i'm concered! 

this is some of his amazing work below...








i'm off to pick out all the outfits i'll be sporting whilst i work for him!
wish me luck guys

No comments:

Post a Comment