Saturday 15 January 2011

relax don't do it, when you wanna go to it...

its a hard life being a student! handed my work in this week so i am officially work free (well until Tuesday when they give us semester twos work!) so i thought why not push the boat out and go out, so with out even trying i have managed to go out 3 times this week, been a wee bit sloshed 3 times this week and eaten my own weight in take out 3 times this week. (unfortunatly this does mean jogging has been put on hold) so i decided after work today to just relax! i've lit my insents, put on my cushtyest pj's and placed candles around my room to make it all atmosphic and stuff :) 


i am a MASSIVE fan of thermals but they always come in such boring colours, so when i got these floral grey ones for Xmas i was totally over the moon! living in a student house my best friend has become the thermal under garment for sure!






No comments:

Post a Comment