Sunday 30 January 2011

POUND LAND...

I have fallen in love. Whilst shopping for shampoo in pound land (yes I am THAT skint) and whilst mincing about I saw this book... 'Diary of a Manhattan call girl' by Tracy Quan. Now I always wanted to get into the TV series 'secret diary's of a call girl' you know the one with Billie Piper in it, but I never did, always on my to-do-list but like most things it never got done... sooooo when I saw this bad boy for only £1 I was like YES. 




 (Please excuse my nails in this! I promise they are being manicured tomorrow!)

I mean what could I loose, and I was NOT let down, I started this morning and I’m already on page 100 and I really don't want to put it down! I’ve definitely found a good read for all my long train journeys coming up in the next 4 weeks! (If I don’t read it all tonight!) Now I must admit, this book is totally not made for the faint hearted (there is mentions of a penis about 7 times in the first paragraph) but still it's one of those amazing guilty reads you can absolutely loose yourself in. I am so proud of my pound land guilty pleasure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment